Monday, February 14, 2011

In Which I Share a Smile

This is pretty. :)

I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day because I've never had cause to. Which is fine, my dear friend Zu and I watch Jekyll&Hyde the musical (with David Hasselhoff as Jekyll/Hyde) every February 14th and laugh until we almost barf. I LOVE J&H day, I look forward to it all year. So to all of you who, like me, are without a Valentine, HAPPY JEKYLL AND HYDE DAY!! :)

But I thought I'd share this cuteness. My best friend's boyfriend came up today, gave her a massive hug from behind, and exclaimed, "Happy Valentine's Day!" in her ear before running off to class. It made me smile. So whatever you celebrate, or if you just love flowers, happy February 14th.

For me it will be a truly perfect holday if people learn to pronounce "February" right. Just sayin'. :)

Over&Out

No comments:

Post a Comment