Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In Which I combine Tidbits to Make a Post

Dear Void,

Sometimes in my life stuff happens and I say to myself, "I should blog about that." And then I don't. Here are a few things I meant to post about:

The Prom Problem
I know what I want to wear. I know there are people I would certainly wish to go with. But fate doesn't seem to like me just now, so I asked my brother if--should I not be asked--he would take me to Prom.

He said NO! Sad face.

But this was at Sunday dinner, so my brother's roomates were there. One of them piped up with an, "ooh! I love Prom! I'll take you!" End of stress. I can now look forward to going with someone from school, or if not, going anyway.

Thanks Jason!

Oreo Friends

"Friendship is like an oreo. You and I are the chocolate cookies, and the white creamy stuff is the love that holds us together." --My friend Anna

One Cup of Complaint?

My mom was looking through her recipies the other day and stumbled across an ingredient list which included,

"1 c. white whine."

I know what they meant... but all I can picture is complaining into a saucepan. Smiley face.

Darn that Stan

Recently a young boy expressed to my sister that he had learned in Church that Jesus has a mean brother named Stan. Probably the best decription of Satan I've ever heard. Not that I've been keeping track. But still. In all seriousness, kind of--avoid Stan. He's real mean.

Hope that brightened your day!
Over&Out

1 comment:

  1. It did. Thank you. :)

    Huzzah for Oreos!

    ....oops, sorry. I have something burning on the stove. I better go whine to it..... shoot.

    ReplyDelete